Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to "jazz up" your Homework Folders!

Super excited that I just finalized my homework folder acronym: Last year it was GIRAFFES = Goals, Ideas, Resources And Facts For Enjoying School, but since my classroom has a lot of ZEBRA,  I decided to change it to (drumroll please) ZEBRA: Zebras Ensuring Being Ready Always! I think it makes it so much more fun than just saying... "take out your homework folder".... instead it's "Take out your ZEBRAS!!!"I used this website http://www.smithsroom.com/MOOSE_Acronyms.htm to help generate the initial idea and then I googled for other word choices and viola! Once I get everything made and ready I will post pics! Have fun! Remember it's the little things that make school fun and that the kids will remember! 

No comments:

Post a Comment